Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What the Girls Wore #89

So I know I already shared Halloween pictures but I didn't show a full shot of Eden and she looked adorable so here's our Eden kitty.


Taking a nap, I loved her little tail sticking out of her blanket.

Catie loves the Christmas tree and she spends most of the day playing around it.  She's pretty good at only touching the decorations with one finger.

My two ladies.



Catie is such a great big sister, she gives her sister big hugs and reads her stories and loves to see her.  I couldn't ask for better behavior.

All dressed and ready for church

She was eating the candy off of Eden's pajamas... "Uhhm, Uhhm"

Cousin Gwen came over and the girls decorated and ate cookies

Hanging out in hyr favourite place, the bumbo.

Cousin Emma, she's a month older.

Sisters

Love that face

Catie came upstairs one morning and this is what she was wearing.. her pajamas, a sweater dress on top of that, a twister t-shirt and a sweater around her waist.  I loved it and other than the sweater she wore this all day.

Daddy and Eden.  These two have a special bond. She looks just like him and she settles for him much better than she does for me.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

This is so cute, thanks for sharing these pictures. I especially love the sleeping kitty.
I think about you all the time and pray you're doing better with Eden.

Catherine said...

Like to the happier photos of Eden! You know I was just thinking I don't even know how I found your blog but I do appreciate your posts. Glad things are getting better for your family!