Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What Catie Wore Wednesday #62

Catie's favourite thing to do these days is to stack, and re-stack the Christmas presents.  As long as she continues to not open them I'm fine with it.

We went to visit my parents and Catie couldn't get enough of their dog Spot.  He'd leave the room and she'd look around and ask, "Spot?  Where Go?"  
I think in this picture Spot had just licked her nose, I could be wrong though.

I made her this awesome cardboard car complete with spinable steering wheel, a window and a door that opens.  The one thing it's missing is wheels but I figured she wouldn't notice.  She loves it and decided laying in it was the right thing to do.  She had a great time yesterday colouring it and she loves to bring toys and sit with them in her car.

0 comments: