Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Catie Wore Wednesday #2

I said I wouldn't do this again and I hadn't planned on it but I also hadn't planned on how popular the post would be so we're going to do one more week and take it from there, perhaps I'll continue.

Since I obviously have no more summer clothes to share it would have been a waste to take pictures of what I wore all week so instead this week is all Catie.  She's more fun to look at anyway.

Thursday

Old Navy Jeans (again, she all of a sudden grew out of her pants)
Joe t-shirt from Superstore.
I don't think we went anywhere today where she needed shoes.


Friday

Old Navy Jeans
Old Navy Flip Flops
T-shirt from Superstore

And then I realized it really wasn't warm enough to wear this so she changed into the cute sweater vest
White Onsie - Carter's
Argyle Sweater Vest - H&M
Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - Jelly Shoes from Anabanana

Saturday

Embroidered Shirt - Gap
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Pink Crocks, I realize they don't match all that well but her shoe selection is also limited.

Sunday

Red Ruffled T-shirt -Baby Gap
Navy Blue Curderouy Skirt - Baby Gap
White Flowered Flip Flops - Payless

Monday

White T-shirt - H&M
Shorts - Children's Place
Yellow Flip Flops - Old Navy

I did the same thing this day, dressed her and then she went on a walk with Grandma in the morning but it wasn't warm enough for shorts so she changed.


Zip-up Hoodie - Roots, you can't tell in the picture but it has cute flowers on it
Jeans - Old Navy
White Jelly shoes again

Tuesday

Long sleeve layered T- Walmart
Brown Pants - Old Navy
Pink Crocks

Wednesday
Anyone else having a hard time uploading photos today?  I had a cute picture of Catie in pajamas since it's too early for her to be dressed in real clothes but it won't upload.  Perhaps we'll leave it for next week.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Catie is so cute! She has cuter clothes than I do...
And her smile, ah melt my heart!

Lyssie
http://lifeoflyssie.com

Kristin said...

SO CUTE! I have a 20 mth old so I understand the limited shoe selection. At least your daughter will wear shoes with something between her toes. We're not quite ready for that yet . . .

Sharon@thisthriftyhouse said...

That girl has some serious STYLE!!!