Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Celebration

I always find this type of conversation / blog post awkward but I wanted some people to celebrate with me so here goes anyway.

In the last month and a half I've lost 8 pounds! What's my secret you ask? Well the worst cold of my life didn't hurt but mostly I've just started eating lots of small, healthy snacks and I've probably cut my meals in half, portion wise. I've always known that portion control would be key for me but I've actually followed through on it this time.
me!
L

3 comments:

Amanda said...

YEAH! Way to go Laura!

Mitz said...

Good for you Laura, that's awesome! (Can I have your cupcakes then?!)

Mme Williams et Mme Zerbin said...

That is fantastic Laura. Portion control is always my issue too! I had lost my determination over the holidays but things are back on track now. Keep going, you can do it!