Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Miscellaneous

Messy
A friend of mine’s parents used to think that if his room was messy his life must be messy too. Sure hope that’s not true because our house is a disaster! There’s clean laundry and dirty laundry to take care of. Dishes and scrapbooking stuff… maybe tonight will be clean up night; sometimes other things just seem more important.

Baby fever
I’ve sure started to feel baby pressure. There are a lot of girls around my age that are pregnant and though I know I’m not ready for babies yet it’s hard not to feel like I should be having one. I’m hoping the feeling passes quickly.

Debt
As of today Brad and I are 100% debt free! Thank you tax return for helping us pay off our car 1 year early, we’ll save $120 in interest. It’s a good day.

In-laws
How did I get so lucky? I couldn’t have asked for better.

0 comments: