Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pictures Say It Better

Right before our wedding, Brad and I bought a digital camera. We're so pleased with it and have fun. This afternoon I was loading pictures onto my laptop so I thought I'd post a couple here.

This is one of my favorite cupcakes to date. Chocolate cake with Cream cheese icing, yum!!


We got a new bbq that we can't get enough of, we use it for almost everything. Our favorite being bbq pesto pizza. The pesto one is half finished, it's the green one. It still needs tomatoes and feta cheese. The one beside it is pretty great too though. Pizza sauce, pepperoni, green peppers, onion, garlic, mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Just as good as it sounds.


This is a picture of a wedding cake I made for a friend's wedding this weekend. It turned out well.

I didn't plan on this post focusing on food but that's the way it ended up so I hope you're hungry now.
L

0 comments: