Wednesday, June 27, 2007

July 8th - still special

Well, it's my last day of work before the wedding which means I'll not have access to internet until July 9th. Thought I'd leave one last blog entry.

Now don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed this engaged time as much as I think it can be enjoyed but here's a list to leave you with.

Reasons why I'm happy this wedding is almost over :)
  1. No more ridiculous little details to make decisions over
  2. No more sending Brad home at the end of the night
  3. No more wedding favours to put together
  4. I'll finally have some time to plan a house warming party
  5. No more panic attacks that I've forgotten something
  6. Hopefully I'll have something else to blog about now
  7. Mexico here I come!
L
(As a selfish little reminder, don't forget
about my Birthday on the 8th :)

0 comments: