Sunday, July 9, 2006

Whack-a-Mole Champ

"What do you want to do at Stampede?"

It occurred to me on Saturday that I've never played Whack-a-Mole, so that's what I wanted to do at the Stampede. So we find a Whack-a-Mole place and I give the guy my money and then I get a text message, so I whip out the phone, start repsonding and Whack-a-Mole starts!! I WON!!! All these years I've been hiding my light under a bushel, I didn't mean to hide the talent, I'll share it - I promise :) The Whack-a-Mole guy said that's the first time he's seen someone text and play and still win... see Tonia, txting makes me smarter ;) I have this cute green stuffed frog to remind me of my win.

Whack-a-Mole was just one of the memorable experiences. I sat in a helicopter! It was pretty neat. I ate a footlong hotdog smothered in onions and cheese (if you know me then you know that's surprising).

I've come to the conclusion that I need more rodeo in my life... the Chuckwagon races were so much fun! I want to go back! I liked the grandstand show but I loved the fireworks! It was a great way to spend my birthday. The only thing that could have made it better was cake

Thanks for the good times and celebrating my 25th with me Brad.

Thanks to all who wished me a Happy Birthday, love you all
L

Kim, I'm excited to hear about the house and if your offer was accepted

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, was I the texter that helped you win?!! I really hope so, tell me it was me!! I'm glad you had a great birthday. I was driving long hours to Kelowna but I was thinking about you!

- Itz Mitz

Laura said...

Sorry Michelle... I think it was my Mom's text.

Anonymous said...

darn~ I really wanted to be the text that won you that frog!

- Itz Mitz